Above ground systems
The range of systems under the description Above ground Drainage can be easily grouped in to three main applications Rainwater, Soil and Waste. SIG Drainage offer a wide range of products all manufactured to leading standards to support every drainage project. Click the product sections below to see the range of products available, further more details information is available on our services section or by contacting your local branch
Above Ground Systems
- Cast Iron
- Stainless Steel
PVC-u systems This range includes profiles to suit all application designs and styles:
- Half Round
- Half Round with Cast Iron Effect maintenance free finish
- Niagara ogee style with high flow capacity
- Niagara ogee style with Cast Iron Effect finish
- Hi Cap hi capacity system with high flow rates
- Hi Cap with Cast Iron Effect finish
- Miniflo small half round for smaller applications – summer houses, sheds etc
- Xtraflo 170mm super high flow rate system
- Range of profiles and sizes to suit period or contemporary buildings
- Life expectancy in excess of 50 years
- Highly recyclable product
- Minimal maintenance with only periodic cleaning required
- Marine Grade aluminium to outlast regular systems
- Wide range of standard and non standard colours
- Extremely light and easy to install
Cast Iron systems This range is one of the widest available in the UK and includes the below benefits:
- Cast Iron can meet the needs of traditional restoration, refurbishment, conservation and heritage applications.
- The design capabilities ensure that new, bespoke and unique profiles are also available
- Long Life – the products are designed to last the lifetime of the building
- Low Maintenance – other than yearly inspections little maintenance should be required
Stainless Steel systems The stainless steel system is believed to have the lowest C02 footprint available, along with the below additional benefits:
- Durable and Flexible profiles
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Push fit Installation so no need for sealants
- Variety of profiles to suit contemporary and traditional architecture
- Very low maintenance
- Vandal Resistant
- 10 standard colours available plus plain galvanised and Aluzinc finish. Also available in pure natural copper.
- Colours are UV stable and will not fade or crack
- 100 year life expectancy with a 15 years guarantee on all coated products.
SIG Drainage offer a comprehensive, integrated and modern range of products and systems for all soil and waste applications.
- Components have a consistent high -gloss finish and colour and are essentially maintenance free.
- Tough and durable, yet lightweight for ease of installation.
- Compatible with most other existing materials and systems manufactured to British/European Standards.
- Manufactured to British/European Standards specification where applicable.
- Colour matching between systems facilitates colour co-ordination where sanitary pipework is located externally